THIS INFORMATION IS FOR THE 2017 EVENT!.
Want to participate in an open jam on Friday night?
Want to join our fabulous Saturday Night Fire Show?
Interested in teching to help keep our performers safe?
Friday Night: Free for All
Friday night is an open session where anyone who is experienced enough to safely spin fire may come down and jam. Performers will go on 3 at a time from 9pm – late.
Some fuel will be provided, but pls bring extra if you can.
Please fill out the form below and check off that you would like to participate in “Friday Free for All
Saturday Night: Choreographed Fire Show Finale
Before the effigy burn each year, a team of awesome citizen fire performers put together a show which the entire event will witness!
You don’t have to be a God of Fire (whatever that means), but you do you have to be able to spin comfortably and safely for 1-3 full burns.
Please fill out the form below indicating that you are interested in performing in the finale so our Fire Performance Lead can get in touch.
To Participate in either….Read the Following Please!
♦ To perform at BitF, you MUST be an experienced fire performer. That means, BiTF isn’t your first (or preferably second) time wielding a flaming tool.
► To perform::::::::
- You will be expected to tech if you are performing.(for friday)
- All fire safety gear and fuel dump area will be provided.
- Some fuel will be provided for these two nights but if you want to ensure your opportunity to spin fire, please bring a can with you
- A sound system and music will be provised.
- Sobriety is a must. If the preformer or tech lead think you aren’t, you are out.
- Things will kick off round sundown(9pm) both nights.
► For Saturday Night::::::::::
There will be a 2 hour rehearsal on Saturday afternoon from 2pm to 4pm that is *mandatory* if you want to perform.
Also new to this year, we will have a non mandatory choreo meet up in Vancouver the week before bitf(date to be anmounced) so we can do some pre planning.
To be a part of any of these nights please fill out the form below.