Hey BitFers! This year we’re shaking things up a bit. We heard from you that you’d like a chance to participate in designing the BitF logo, so this year we’re opening the logo design up to you!
The designer of the selected logo will be awarded a directed ticket to Burn in the Forest 2019.*
Please send your final logo submission to [email protected] by January 31, 2019.
The winning logo will:
1) Reflect the 2019 theme “Chrysalis.”
2) Must incorporate “BitF 2019” into the image.
3) Include a variation of the “Man.”
4) Formatting for final version will be required so please make sure you’ll be able to deliver by February 28, 2019 if your logo is selected.
File format: **
Vector is ideal, otherwise:
• EPS, AI, TIFF or PSD;
• Fonts must be converted to outlines.
5) Bonus points for incorporating a symbol that reflects the ‘forest’.
The BitF logo is not to be used for any commercial purpose.
*Directed tickets are full price tickets that the recipient must pay for and may use or gift as they wish.
**The designer of the selected logo will supply the image in the file formats necessary for a variety of uses. The logo will be used on the BitF website, What Where When guide, swag, and event wrist bands.
Production pods will likely want a slight and simple variation on the chosen logo design to reflect their team’s focus. See photo for example of the DPW team’s logo. We have examples of each team’s previous unique logos if they’d help you.