The Registration & Technology Team for BitF has two volunteer positions open! One of the major benefits of joining our team is that your volunteer hours are done upfront before the festival begins. The work is long and challenging but very rewarding.
Communication Super Star
- Looking for someone to join our super star cast of registration concierges. We receive hundreds of emails a year about ticketing and are often the first people participants speak to when inquiring about attending the event.
- We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, technically adept, but is strongest in clearly communicating complex ideas. Someone who can make a lot of details make sense and somehow desirable to read.
- If you love a well written FAQ, then this position is for you.
Web Information Designer
- Looking for someone who is familiar with WordPress, CSS and HTML. Someone who is design-centric, loves creating consistent and easy to consume information and has a good relationship with negative space.
- We’re looking for someone to own this part of the BitF website; in the end it’s to help make sure that when information gets posted by various teams, that it comes out looking great without much help.
- You’ll be working with someone who knows the ins and outs of the technology stack for BitF and is a senior web application developer, so don’t worry you won’t be doing this alone!
- Always interested in hearing about people who want to help out or have great ideas. We love people who are strong communicators and people who are capable of making awesome things happen with technology. If you have an idea (or are an app developer with lots of time on your hands) let us know!
If you or anyone you know would like to apply, please send an email to [email protected]
Include your background, a short description of why you think you would rock the position, your favorite shape and why.
BiTF Registration Lead