Artists! Designers! Photoshop Wizards! This is your chance to give back to the community by designing a logo for Burn in the Forest 2020.
Deadline: March 10th, 2020
Process: The production team will post their favourites for community feedback on Facebook, and will then make the final selection and announce it far and wide.
- Logo can incorporate the 20/20 Theme
- The year should be represented in the design
- Incorporating elements of the Burning Man logo is acceptable pending approval from the BM Org
- Use of past BitF logo elements is encouraged, please contact [email protected] for relevant files
Submit your draft logo to: [email protected]
Prize: The admiration of all, and one (1) directed ticket* to Burn in the Forest 2020.
Formatting for final version will be required, so please make sure you’ll be able to deliver by March 31st, 2020 if your logo is selected.**
Vector is ideal, otherwise:
• EPS, AI, TIFF or PSD;
• Fonts must be converted to outlines.
The BitF logo is not to be used for any commercial purpose. If your logo is selected, it becomes the property of GVIAS.
*Directed tickets are full price tickets that the recipient must pay for
**The designer of the selected logo will supply the image in the file formats necessary for a variety of uses. The logo will be used on the BitF website, What Where When guide, swag, and event wrist bands.