Vehicles are permitted to park in theme camps with approval and placement of your theme camp lead. Vehicles should be placed towards the back of your camp allowing for front access interaction with the community. Theme camps should look like theme camps not parking lots! You will be asked to move vehicles that are an eyesore or obstruction.
RVS, Trailers, Buses, Camper Vans, etc
- If you are planning on camping in your vehicle but are not with a Theme Camp, please fill out this form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHvv-Fqjnid4eIIHBSmkYpWtv0jeVTOBdqRmNkjIs18nz7_A/viewform?usp=sf_link
- All vehicles over 7 meters (25 feet) that are NOT placed in a Theme Camp will be asked to camp in the RV Camping Lot.
- All other camper vehicles that are NOT placed in a Theme Camp (i.e. vans, tent trailers, etc) are permitted anywhere within the Open, Family and Quiet Camping area, provided they have filled out the form above.
- Tow vehicles for any kind of camping trailer – 5th wheels, regular trailer, as well as tent trailers: you will need to drive your vehicle to the Parking Lot once you unhitch.
- Vehicles with generators or other loud equipment will be asked to camp in the RV Camping Lot
- RV & Tent groups: if you are in an RV and you want to cluster with other RVs or with people in tents, please indicate this on your form to ensure that the Parking Team knows . This will ensure that Onsite Placement is aware of your group’s needs in the open camping area and can direct you accordingly upon arrival.
- If you have any direct questions about any of this, please email [email protected]
Tent Camping in Open, Family and Quiet Areas :
- This year all vehicles MUST park in the parking area unless you plan on camping in your vehicle, at which case you need to fill out this form by July 4th 2019: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHvv-Fqjnid4eIIHBSmkYpWtv0jeVTOBdqRmNkjIs18nz7_A/viewform?usp=sf_link
- You have 15 minutes to drop off your belongings at your campsite. You will then need to drive your vehicle to the Parking Lot. Personal camp set up is only permitted AFTER vehicle is parked.
- PULL OVER WHEN OFF LOADING, remember there are others using the road too.
- Any questions related to parking, contact [email protected]
From Valerie, Kernby, Arlene, & Shane
BitF Parking Leads
Description of the Grounds
Details to come
There is minimal tree- cover: plan for the sun. Bring shade, and sunscreen, and hats.